HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

a couple of points

posted on Jan 26, 2009 05:56PM

There are two bulldozers at mcfaulds. They were disassembled and flown in in pieces and then reassembled. Either a d6 or d8 or both, I'm not sure. These are easily enough to build a perminant airstrip.

They are now moving drills by sled. Apparently they have constructed these sleds to move drills without helicopters. Someone mentioned already that they did away with the helicopter company because they were too expensive.

Some numbers:

It takes roughly 8 hrs of helicopter flight time for a drill move. (I was told) This will obviously vary with distance. The helicopter costs $1400/hr to run. Some fancy new math tells us that it costs just over $11000 for the helicopter to move a drill once. That'll add up quick.

There are two caboda tractors that have also been flown in and they have constructed a large ice strip at Coper (sp) Lake.

Thats all of interest that I've heard recently. Will keep my ears open and let you know what I hear.

New Message
Please login to post a reply