HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: A Rumor. I promised I'd post all.....keegan.. talking to the uc guy a while.
Feb 04, 2009 02:59PM

good morning

....ago and i was surprised that they don't share as much as i thought they would. until each group is satisfied with what they have in the earth, they're somewhat reticent to let go. i assume it's also a matter of getting value for themselves as many have worked in obscurity for decades. the possibility of huge finds and long sought after financial rewards(not bad goals btw), are 2 things which make the proprietors(some) keep their findings close to the vest.

they also have egos. is my stuff bigger and better than yours. and until more info is found by drilling, they will not work in as much unison as we'd like to think. and, they all believe they have the stuff, that's the exciting part!!!!!!!

looking at those maps makes everyone salivate. if we(some very knowledgeable and more like me) the subscribers of agoracom look with wonder at those beautiful tight little circles on the maps(spq's are orgasmic(not a word)) with their wonderful colours, then certainly not's board and fwr and fnc and spq etc. are also salivating. and the majors are drooling and again, thanks to cliff for changing the rules and upping the ante.

there is a slight concern about tight money for some of the smaller companies but they'll do what they can at present.

cliff's entry was/is a significant change in rof policy. all the companies are excited by this move and when, not if, they prove their worth, a major will want them too. egos and greed by a biggy when come more to the forefront now that cliff has broken the ice. just watch.

a good day to all

New Message
Please login to post a reply