HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great News!! Meeting with MP scheduled

posted on Feb 09, 2009 12:14PM

I sent my MP (Mr. Rathgeber) letter and have now been asked to meet with him on Feb. 20th regarding infrastructure in the ROF.

There are many talented people on this forum that know much more than I do so here is where I am at.

I have shares in NOT but do not hold any other's in the ROF so will need some help. Since there has been quite a few posts recently regarding other player's in the ROF I can use some information from those posts as well. Only the facts.

I spoke with Snug this morning and will be in contact with him through this next week gathering information to present to Mr. Rathgeber. Thanks for the quick call back Snug.

Here is where a conserted team effort is required. Since many of you know more than I do regarding infrastructure and mapping details and the ROF in general, I would like to here from you and get pertinent information to take with me. My meeting is 1/2 an hour so pictures are worth a thousand words.

Some key points (and much more to come)

- Native Involvement

- Need for Rail, Roads, Electricity (Air required in summer)

- Manpower available to support infrastructure

- World class discoveries

- Cliff's recent involvement

A new chapter has begun in the ROF. It will be to Canada and Ontario what the Oil Sands is to Canada and Alberta.

If anyone is in Edmonton on February 20, they are welcome to join me. I'm very excited about this opportunity.

How's that for a good news people!!!!

Sam

New Message
Please login to post a reply