HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good Day For Everyone.....

posted on Feb 20, 2009 08:00PM

Today was inspirational for me and should be for all of us. Today we all presented an opportunity that captured the interest of an MP from across the country. Put this into perspective people. If not for many of you do you think I would have done this? Let's pretend there was no forum here. I would probably not have sent that letter from Snug because I wouldn't know him and I would not know enough about the RoF to even go to a meeting today that doesn't exist. I would have just played the ups and downs of the SP and finally just move on to something else.

The success of this meeting is a result of proactive teamwork from talented investors and presented by a geographically convenient very part-time investor (with a high learning curve). Griz drove two hours to help with this and I felt I needed to do this for myself and for many of you. I did not feel obligated, I felt proud to be a part of something bigger and to be able to contribute and make a differance today AND WE DID!!!

We did it in probably the worst economic and financial conditions ever!!

Let's all get along and do it again tomorrow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply