HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would be very interested to know how many of us Noront shareholders who participate on Agoracom have been placed by Noront IR on "ignore"? Many of us have asked (politely, insistently, impatiently, and (some) irately) about WHEN assays will be released. We are met with resounding silence... or did I miss a report? I didn't think so. It seems clear that the expectations that were set by *this* BoD have not been met with regard to assay reporting. One possible explanation is that IR is not seeing the requests, either by actively ignoring the questions they are seeing or by having placed the people who are asking the questions on "ignore".

As shareholders, we are *owed* this information by the company. The company has a legal responsibility to provide it to us.

Noront IR: Where are the assays? When can we expect them?

Thank you,

-dvdgray

New Message
Please login to post a reply