HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

"Holding With Confidence"

posted on Mar 14, 2009 08:47PM

Many of you will recall my past sign-off line.

I have not used it regarding Noront since around the time of the AGM, because I could no longer use it with conviction.

During, and after the proxy battle, I did everthing I could think of, to contribute to the fight. I wrote multiple letters to the TSX, the OSC, my MPP (Ontario's Attorney General), and the Globe.

I posted on this board, in no uncertain terms, what I thought of the new BOD, and Irwin's directed theft of our company.

I have not posted much since then, because nothing has happened to change my opinion. Remember what Mom said........ "If you can't say something nice"......

I have about the same number of Noront shares now, as I had then, however I have started trading a few on the ups and downs, to mitigate the damage these unethical shysters have caused.

Despite my low opinion of "Slick, Parasite and the gang", I continue to "Hold on to my shares", because Noront most definitely has the goods.

Now it's just a question of how badly we are going to be cheated out of the true value.

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply