HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

D12 and friends

posted on Mar 18, 2009 08:35AM

I haven't been posting because when mud is being flung, you're bound to get dirty. However, there comes a time when fence sitting is going to keep one clean either. I thought D12 summed up the events over the past while quite well. Unfortunately, some are taking what he has said out of contex. It is easy to go over his summary and nit-pick. And I do not disagree with what some are saying even though they see themselves as not agreeing with D12. Hoov sees some things a bit different and I understand what he is saying, but his interpretation is a bit different. I don't think either is wrong, just a different view of the same event. Rosehill talks about Richards calls. R.N. did his best at the time. I agree with Rosehill too. Good stuff to think about. One thing I have thought about, we should all follow R.N.'s example. I am adamant about it too. Richard fought the good fight!! He compromised!!! He got the best he could for ALL shareholders, and that includes himself. Forgive me, but this company was NOT stolen from us. The dissident group followed the law and an election was held. Before we had the election results, a compromise was struck, and we are stuck with that. I still own my shares, even more now than then. I've loaded up with the price down. I did enter when it was above $6, but this is too good to not buy more ( In my opinion ). So I own more of this company. The new BOD is doing things differently and I have to accept it whether I like it or not. I think that is what D12 and other sound minded people have advocated. I buy into it because I do not like the other option. I like what Rosehill says about having kept one eye on the old BOD, but both eyes on the new BOD. In closing, this is a great group and a good place to hang out. The small shareholder has to have a place to stay in touch and band together for an effective voice. This is the value of this forum. We cannot allow ourselves to be divided. It is very hard to get the little guy to pull together and put aside petty nit-picking differences to get it done. Very seldom do you see the small investor win the victory we did like in the last proxy fight. We have to stick together in case another need arises.

New Message
Please login to post a reply