HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for your post Don and you too Joe.

It is nice to see positive posts for a change.

It seems to me that many are prepared to convict George and Agaoracom before seeing all the evidence. Without going into any detail, there are a lot of legal considerations that are being considered as we speak. The lawyers have put a muzzle on the situation for now. Our legal system requires a defense regardless of guilt or innocence. Enough on that.

Following is a post from elsewhere that I think is worth sharing here.

Irony - Your comment posting is the first time I’m hearing of this. I have zero to do with any of the day to day functions of Agoracom and quite frankly, I don’t read stock forums unless someone sends something about them to me and it appears worthy to read.

Having said that and not having a chance to speak to anyone about this incident, I’ll gladly response to you by saying I’ve the greatest respect for George and what he has done with Agoracom. I don’t have a clue what this person was trying to accomplish but I bet my reputation that George would never have condone or support any action that is either illegal or immoral. That’s why I was willing to associate my name with his firm. Never has George or any of his staff tried in any way to influence my writings, opinions, who I deal with or who I don’t. Never have they even suggested I look at and/or comment on one of their clients or markets. Not for nothing but if George or Agoracom itself was trying to influence opinions on certain stocks, I believe they would’ve tried to influence me to do something on their behalf. I can assure you we have a zillion more hits on my commentaries than any stock forum on this site. This alone is why I know whatever this employee did was not on behalf of the George or his knowledge.

In terms of the so-called punishment, not knowing any details and knowing this is not my company, I have no idea if its suitable or not. I can tell you this much, knowing the big heart George has for people and life itself, it doesn’t come as a surprise that he would do all he could not to ruin anyone’s career or living if at all possible. But at the same time, I know Agoracom is like a family member to George and no one person, including me, would remain if what one did was truly damaging to the integrity of the firm.

Please understand that I could walk away today and do all I do now without any impact on my life and business. I have no contractual obligation to do otherwise and George could have had it another way but chose not to. As good as George has been to me business-wise, he’s been even better as a friend. I love the guy despite him being a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Knowing George, this incident will only serve to make him and his company better, which in the end can only help you. That you can bank on.

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply