HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: With due respect guys, Ok! for crying out loud, man, enoughs enough,

With due respect guys, Ok! for crying out loud, man, enoughs enough,

posted on Mar 23, 2009 12:29PM

Got to put this up. I will wade into the fray to say what has to be said, take it anyway you want but the interference here with respect to posts potentially being off topic or not off topic is becoming detrimental to forum members ability to partake in a general conversation regarding Noront, the ring of fire and it's active players throughout the ring, to say for example that anything which discusses fwr or any other and its ongoings with respect to the ring, road, political avenues etc. etc and potential affects on NOT are off topic is in my opinion completely contrary to the best efforts of all forum members, and not just the members on this fourm, this applies to all forums where area plays play an integral part in formulation of ideas , conceptual thought processes which are instrumental in bringing unbiased and forthwith discussion about our respective company share holdings.

In light of recent forum activity, I think the times come for all involved to push back from the desk, look at the monitor and say what am i here for? What am i doing thats affecting others and is this what i should be doing. This goes for all.

I am not Preaching, just laying it out that what one interprets as off topic may be considered by the greater majority as being completely relevant, I want to be able to see all posts, time to put the flags down everyone and get on with the day to day, information seeking, information sharing. On the outside looking in if we all can do this the forum will be a much better place to post.

Right now people are refraining to post for the very reasons stated above, lets please move on.

Best regards to all.

NOTSTER

New Message
Please login to post a reply