HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I believe NOT knows they have the full package to turn over to a major or possibly mine it themselves but do not believe it is the opportune time to do so. This week alone has been brutal for commodities.

Who knows who is behind the big buying and selling but I'll bet my left....arm that they will know when to buy and hold. I have buying to average down but too chicken to day trade some of my holdings for the plain fact that I do not know when they will stop the manipulation. Sure the economy has a huge part to play in this, however the recession gives manipulators the edge as fear still plays a huge factor in todays market and can scare some out of their holdings. I for one have not sold; I bought. Averaging down with NOT makes sense to me. I will tell you one thing. I will let you all know if I decide to sell. That will be the time for you to not sell. That's how the ball roles for me....so far. The same could hold true for buying I guess.

Holding stronger than ever.

New Message
Please login to post a reply