HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Who's all in tomorrow?

posted on Jul 16, 2009 10:21PM

OK guys, here's the story. Three weeks ago I had to wait until the very end and sell my NOT at .57 for a substantial loss due to the fact that I had just purchased a home out here in beautiful victoria BC, and they're damn expensive out here(just ask Snug, who lives around the corner, a fantastic guy to boot)!

Two days ago I got this funny feeling that our time was up, borrowed against my line of credit and was in from the start (6:30 am out here), and how I was right, predicted 1 buck, and today predicted 1.35, (not bad huh?), so I'm now up 40,000 on this "dog" that we have been involved with for over a year(started buying in at over $4). For those who have stuck it out, you know who you are, some I met in Vancouver, some I've come to respect from just their input and willingness to help and inform. Hell, we all deserve this!

So here's my question, who is "all in" tomorrow? because I am, and I think that since we have momentum, and the whole stock exchange jumping onboard we can run this baby up to close to $2, which really, is not very much at all, but as a gambler, (with this stock you have to be) we can carry this baby much higher.

So double or nothing anybody??????

GoWest (or go home)

New Message
Please login to post a reply