HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Having been in during Diamond fields run-up

posted on Aug 05, 2009 07:22PM

All I can say is wooott!!! and still waiting for more drill results, some of which are already done. My feeling based on Voisey Bay experience is that management will be releasing a constant barrage of drill results, then doing a pp at or north of $10. Again based on exp. with Voisey, I believe this to be a mine in the making. Volatility in share price will not shake me out of my 72000 shares. I fully expect a gap up tomorrow. Anyone who has any idea...read institutional investors...will be driving the price and volume true north. Not pumping but these are truly impressive intercept lengths and grades on a hole that was NOT expected to hit anything, it has effectively tripled the resource. Very crafty of management to release this after hours. Gives people plenty of time to soak in the implications of what we have here without the distractions of an open maeket. Sorry for rambling. Respectfully. odin

New Message
Please login to post a reply