HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Well folks-I believe we've finally reached critical mass

Well folks-I believe we've finally reached critical mass

posted on Aug 06, 2009 09:20PM

The proof is in all the institutional smoke, mirrors and obfuscation designed to get the poor little scared witless retail buyer into selling his/her shares for bargain basement prices. This concerted institutional/analyst/newsletter effort confirms that we have arrived in full force. The amount of chatter, misleading/false info etc reminds me of the DaVinci Code. Perhaps it's all due to the machinations of the Illuminati lol. What happened today was simply a confirmation that the big players know that we have a once in a lifetime deposit and they're doing their best to keep you and I mired in doubt. Half-truths, well planted seeds of doubt etc....the last time that I remember this happening was Diamond fields and more recently Aurelian. The more white noise and chatter that I hear, the more I will be dip buying. This one's a life changer folks. The perfect storm is upon us and once it gathers full power the share price will be rising exponentially. Sorry for all the movie metaphors lol, GLTA. Respectfully. odin.

New Message
Please login to post a reply