HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hand holding and hand wringing phase has begun

posted on Aug 07, 2009 10:56PM

The share price never moves quickly enough for most retail holders, there is a conspiracy and agenda behind everything etc, etc, ad nauseum. Stop looking at the day to day share price, do some DD and rest assured that the share price will increase in time. This company has and is proving up the goods. The rest is just share price manipulation...fear--greed--fear, well you get the picture. This is of course all imho. I have a share price in mind and that is when I will sell. Hint,it's in crazydik territory. The weather's nice, it.s summer, I live in Canada where the summers are never long enough and I intend to enjoy it. Micro-managing your portfolio is a sure way to lose money. I mean no offense...just providing what I hope is some sympathetic hand holding while the deposit proves out. Someone, much smarter than I once said buy low son and then sell high. The most difficult advice that I have ever tried to follow. Respectfully odin.

New Message
Please login to post a reply