HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I'm sorry, I just can't help myself regarding Larry Hoover...

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself regarding Larry Hoover...

posted on Oct 29, 2009 02:13PM

I have a couple of things to say, and all it does is re-inforce what has been already stated, with a little bit of "my" opinion regarding this man.

First, I must state that I HAVE met Larry Hoover, at the golf tournament. It was "my pleasure" to meet him. It was to "my" benefit that I was able to speak with him. I can tell you without a doubt that what Larry says to you is without any doubt as honest as he can present it, and he holds considerable knowledge in that head of his (I was going to say bald, but Larry would probably get mad at me and bring a picture of himself to show us all how much hair he really has :-} Just kidding, Larry. I know you have hair ;-}

I learned a long time ago how to tell if a person is lying by how he looks you in the eye, where he looks when he is having a conversation with you and a number of body posturings that suggest deceit. Larry doesn't have any of these, and that is why "I" clasify him as a man with great integrity. I personally would not want to be compared to him in this catagory so please don't even go there. You can't place me in any catagory with Larry, it just wouldn't be fair to him. He "WORKS" at doing the right thing, including all his researching and getting to know the facts BEFORE opening his mouth to tell the rest of us. I am on occasion guilty of speaking before thinking, but have learned over time to hold my tongue and think, sometimes for days, before opening my mouth.

I think that Larry taking on any and all challengers on the Freewest board speaks for itself. He hasn't asked anyone for help, he just did what was right in his mind by presenting facts for all to see. Others disagree with him, and that is their choice. Any and all personal attacks against him are not warranted, but people have the ability to hide behind their computer screens and lash out without repercussion. Believe me, your day will come. I GUARANTEE it. I do NOT wish it, but I know it will happen. Many know what I refer to, so I will not get into it in depth here.

Larry, take a break. You deserve it. Come back if and when you are ready to. I would miss you if you left, but what you do for this forum is far above what anyone should expect. I thank you for your contribution. Now, one more thing...

This is a message for all to read regarding Larry Hoover. I would appreciate it if all you people would find one of Larry's posts and give it a thumbs up. I am not looking for thumbs. It is not my intention for writing this post. Please be respectful and do NOT click on the thumb below but take this post for what it's worth, a salute to Larry Hoover.

God Bless all Noront Shareholders, and especially Larry Hoover with good health, for his fine contributions to the people here...

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply