HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Just a really quick thought on cliffs news release...

Just a really quick thought on cliffs news release...

posted on Dec 07, 2009 10:12AM

OK, I scanned the news release from Cliffs and here is what I got...

cliffs says that Noront is out of line with their statements regarding the fact that they are not going to develop the mine and that cliffs has 160 years of experience developing mines so the freewest shareholders should tender their share to cliffs...

cliffs is the "superior" offer because Noront is really only offering 64 cents/share... so fwr shareholders should offer their shares to cliffs.

cliffs says that noront has a "skinny??? deep deposit" which will not be mined for years... tender to cliffs.

cliffs says that Noront does not have the deep pockets to develop the infrastructure needed to get this project to fruition so you really should tender to cliffs...

All I see here is the benefits to tender to cliffs, with ONE thing missing...

The future valuation going forward... You get cliffs shares worth 90 cents, have a nice day, let's all hope that cliffs shares go up so you can get more money some day :-}, or, you have really good liquidity in cliffs as opposed to Noront's share liquidity... hmmmm

I think cliffs is REALLY the superior bid if you want to see the Freewest chromite mine developed BY CLIFFS, FOR CLIFFS AND ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE GOING TO FUTURE CLIFFS SHAREHOLDERS OF WHICH FREEWEST SHAREHOLDERS WILL BE APPROXIMATELY HOW MANY??? LESS THAN 1%??? (I really am not too sure what that percentage is).

Great deal, cliffs..... FOR CLIFFS, that is

God Bless all Noront Shareholders.

Herb (sorry for the rant, but what cliffs is withholding is the fact that "existing" cliffs shareholders are the ones that will make out like bandits...)

New Message
Please login to post a reply