HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Why would NOT want FWR

posted on Dec 09, 2009 07:19AM

Should have something to do with the word "more". More minerals, more land and more continuance. Continuance is the Ring... The ring is the footwall and the line where minerals are on one side and nothing is on the other side. This area exploration has concentrated with success of tracing along this line. A few different locations have been found and more should be found. Now why FWR? well not only do they have a discovery, they are part of the underground mine plan. I am sure that when building and continuing the mine , the most desired area will be along this Ring zone. Why come out of the underground and continue on the other side of FWR when you can mine right through from Eaglesnest over to AT12 picking up anything under the FWR claims and Not claims. This area should be like Sudbury, mined for years and years. Who would want to limit themselves with a mine owned by one here and by someone else there. The mine will go from Eagle2 and Blackbirds through JJJ and into Eaglesnest onto Big Daddy and then also Black Thor, all the way to At12 and possibly beyond.

Think really really big a very far into the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply