HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Crazydik, you woke up and said "Kind of begs the question, did NOT lose anything at all?". In my opinion, I would have liked to seen the bidding for FWR continue. Obviously not by NOT, because of dilution. If FWR does go for a buck per share, dont you think thats setting some sort of precedent for future bids in the ROF? We all know FWR is worth more than a buck and what kind of value is this gonna put on NOT? I hope part of NOTS strategy involved getting FWR SP up as far as possible before its taken out! So maybe, just maybe, we lose some value now and that if it ever comes a time that NOT is up for bids,this wont play a part in our value. For disclosure, I sold all my FWR at .88 to buy more of NOT. This is only my thoughts and any comments in aggreement/disagreement are more than welcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply