HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Wattup!

posted on Jan 06, 2010 12:21AM

I have nothing really substantial to say.

What can one really possibly say after the whole FWR saga and a 2 week hiatus for the entire company?

So instead, I'll chime in with a useless 'wattup?!' (said with a gangsta accent) and say that I still have a whole lotta chips behind Noront and that I have now become an expert in knowing that I will only expect the unexpected from this company. I keep the faith, but I lose the bond.

I'm not one for manipulation, rumours, speculation...ok, I am one for speculation...but we have such a long way to go here it's not funny. I think the entire NOT team is actually working on a torrid pace in what they have accomplished in the past 8 months but it's like watching a pot of water boil by breaking it down to the day-to-day.

Those deep drill results cannot be too far off but I'd bet the BOD is just still trying to reply to emails and voicemails for the next few days let alone consider cranking out the 'backlog' of drill results.

In early November I told my good friend that he could throw his dogs turds in my face if Noront is not $4 by the end of March 2010.

I'm not going to worry too much until then. And if we still have problems I'm going to hope for one heck of a cold day in Toronto at the end of March. Frozen...not fresh please.

Bratty

New Message
Please login to post a reply