HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OF, is that organization still world class?

When I think about gut feelings I usually refer to something I have some knowledge and experience in. Things that I do not have any relation to or knowledge about, my gut feeling does not really matter since I am not going to make an important decision about that subject anyway, at least if I am not pressed to.

Things I know something about, such as nickel, yes I have gut feelings about various projects etc, but that gut feeling is based on years of experience. It gives me the first and very quick feelings and basis to make decisions, such as should I look into this a little more or is it just a waste of my time.

In engineering we very often do 'back of the envelope" calculations which are quick and simplified estimations of something, and they are used for initial evaluations to see if something may make sense or not. In one way, gut feelings do the same kind of things.

For stock investing the situation probably is very different. Usually by the time your gut says yes, the boat is gone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply