HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Still room for lots of movement in the stock yet. It is still considered speculative and it is not a sure thing. To get a big move you need to confirm another new high grade area of nickel, meaning in the 2 to 3% Ni range and significant length. Extending what we already got is good, but will not make much move on the stock. The big guys know and there still is a long way to go to prove up the critical mass of nickel ore. So yes, I see lots of moves either way. The present problems make some difference, but not major since they are expected and will be worked through.

I have a friend who's girlfriends brothers wife works at an investment bank on Bay St. He spoke to her about NOT and she said that EVERYONE knows about NOT but it is still too speculative for her bank and many others to invest in. IMO once we have an agreement with the First Nations, and a road or rail is confirmed and we let the drills prove up a few more million tonnes of Ni there will be many investment banks jumping in. I just hope we're not taken out too early for that to happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply