HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It's when people are slamming.....

posted on Feb 04, 2010 08:07PM

the company and it's sp and it's potential that ones ears should perk up and consider an entry. Remember when TCK.B was sitting... I believe below $3 with financial troubles etc.. I remember people kicking away at them spreading fear. Not long after..... well what can I say? Look at them now recently at about $40. Not bad!

I heard from someone who shall remain nameless, reporting that it was said, at a certain place, that NOT was in trouble as they weren't finding volume of NI but it was just going deeper (seems to me that if one is finding more NI as one goes deeper that they are adding to volume), that they were essentially distracting with talk of another deposit, that the FN were going to stretch things out, that NOT would hit a buck. Well though some of these things may come to pass they can turn around just as quickly as they happen as was the case for Teck., but it's very easy to get caught up in what seems like doom and gloom. To be sure the sp can be taken down with this type of thinking but as was mentioned by another poster today..... check out who is buying. It's unfortunate if one can't minimize their losses and maximize their gains as my last post was concerned with, but failing that people should know that there is one individual who i know of who is a big NOT and ROF fan and believes that good things are coming but there will be growing pains. Sorry folks I'm not allowed to reveal names. If you think that NOT is down and out I would be a little leery of the thinking behind that. Big land package, significant mineral finds promising more, strategic positioning. When the time is right there will be some pyrotechnics but not before some pain perhaps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply