HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Update on symposium from Wawatay News

posted on Feb 09, 2010 11:54PM

"The 18th was clearly stated on the local tv news the deal will likly be sighned on the 10th and the drills start on the 18th. i dont know where march come in to play. they must have made an error. so clearly we are looking for 10th deal 18th drilling or possibly sooner."

I think this:

The two day conference will also feature breakout sessions focusing on specific sections of the Interim Mineral Measures Process where industry representatives will be given the chance to provide their input and feedback on the document. The final Interim Mineral Measures Process is expected to be officially rolled out in March of 2010.

is where March came into play. I believe that the blockage is going to be lifted on Feb 18th though and it will be back to work for everyone. The First Nations got what they wanted re: attention and recognition. They are sitting at the table now and there is no reason to continue the blockade. Now its time to let the drills speak.

New Message
Please login to post a reply