HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Professor Bill in Canada?

posted on Mar 15, 2010 10:53AM

"The ROF is not exactly located in God's green acre and needs a lot of cash to finance the access and infrastructure to pull the ore out of the ground and get it to markets. And for those of you that haven't been in tune with the ROF activity, I will summarize from a piece put together by Professor Bill in Canada - a renegade investor at large.

KWG Resources Inc. , Spider Resources , and Cliffs Natural Resources

And these companies is as far one should venture into ROF speculative investment for now. Follow the money and forget NORONT for the time being."
Here's my comments:
(1) Who is professer Bill.? A Professor is the leading expert in a certain area in a University. Could be philosophy, Arts, Applied sciences , dentistry, etc.
(2) He mentions the following: The Rof is not exactly located in God's green Acre. This is the only comment that I agree with in the document. If you do a google search on God's green Acre you get the following:
God's Green Acre
We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing an opportunity for girls ages 12 ½ -18 years old to fulfill their dreams of riding and caring for horses. Our goal is to establish a safe, family atmosphere where girls can share their love of horses and develop important skills such as responsibility, independence, and teamwork.
I have not seen a single horse shown in the entire ROF, nor a happy girl riding it. Only mining stuff.
So I agree with this comment.
(3) The last statement of "follow the money and forget Noront for the time being", was very strange. It reminded me of Shakespeare's play Hamlet.
Remember the quote from Hamlet: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
It's spoken by Hamlet's mother Gertrude as she watches a play (devised by Hamlet to make her squirm a little...) about a man who kills his brother and marries the widow -- essentially what's just happened in her own life, she being the widow. In the play, the woman is defending herself against accepting responsibility for her unsavory actions (marrying her dead husband's brother).
Gertrude is basically saying that she would be a lot more believable if she weren't so vocal about her innocence. Or, the more you try to talk your way out of it, the less people will believe you.

Cliff's would be more believable if they would just shut-up about Noront.

Don't bash Noront at PDAC and call their deposit uneconomic.

Trash like the post above by Prof Bill?? would have be less obvious if the verbage stated: "Follow the money and forget the other Rof stocks for the time being."

Much can be learned from Shakespeare. Perhaps er.. Prof. Bill can pick up a copy at the University.

New Message
Please login to post a reply