HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Back in the saddle

posted on Mar 19, 2010 02:52PM

It's a fine day to be awake!

The news that the blockade has been lifted is a balm to be applied liberally to our tortured souls...that is, those who have insisted on staying awake through all this.

Our Native brothers and sisters are not dreaming of ways to douse the fire in the Ring. This blockade could have gone on significantly longer than it has, although for some of you, it has clearly felt like an eternity.

The BOD has insisted on maintaining a high level of respect for the FN concerns, which is but one of many reasons that it is a fine thing that nobody put me in charge. I do not think that I would have handled that pressure well, or have been so inclined to cooperation. But here it must be said, the BOD got it right.

I know this because nothing has been fully resolved, but the FN are nonethesless prepared to take a position of cooperation with us. Dare I say that there may now be the beginnings of mutual trust.

For those of you who bemoan that we did not open at $10.00 this am, a little perspective is in order.

Go make a nice cup of hot cocoa and re-read our newest resource estimate.

Then take a boo at the Crown speech, and our Premier's budget. Recall that less than a couple of years ago, nobody really had heard of the Ring of Fire. Richard Nemis named the area for goodness sakes. When he did so, we were a tiny exploration company with a few excellent drill cores, in the middle of G-d's country.

It would not be an understatement to say that things have changed, somewhat, since then.

The company (as far as I know) remains well funded, and continues to hold the dominent (by far) land position in the Ring. Exploration will continue, and further resources will be proven.

All will be revealed in good time.

Patience, grasshopper.

Today, it is a fine thing to be part of this story.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply