HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The door is opening...

posted on Mar 30, 2010 08:31PM

I was one of many who asked Noront to release NR regarding the up-to-date status of drillling plans. Thanks to Noront for the news that came in time and allowed me to add more shares while being pressd down by several houses.

No matter how hard they twist the rooster's neck, the morning comes!! IMO, the downside of the risk of this stock is very limited while its upside potential is really high. I bet on finding expanded mineral resources from 1,200 meter to 2,000 meter. That's an additional 800 meters. I love to see this stock will be traded at above $2.00 by next week.

The company's plans call for the two deep drills to expand the Eagle's Nest inferred resource below the current 1,200-metre elevation. Two other drills will focus on converting inferred mineralization above the 1,200-metre elevation at Eagle's Nest to the measured and indicated classification. A fifth drill will be dedicated to the AT-12 anomaly where ground geophysical surveys are currently being conducted with the intent of identifying any buried mineralized structures similar to Eagle's Nest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply