HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Agoracom's response, back when - Not enough, clearly, not enough.

Agoracom's response, back when - Not enough, clearly, not enough.

posted on Apr 02, 2010 02:26AM
Date: Mar 20, 09 08:15AM
Subject: Re: Please remove me from your site

Good afternoon Richard,

Thank you for your comments.

George and I are extremely disappointed in this employee, and ourselves for not catching it sooner.

Trust is tantamount to a house of cards. Very difficult to build and extremely easy to destroy. Alot of the goodwill which took years to build has literally evaporated overnight.

Thank you for your support of AGORACOM over the years. I hope that we can re-gain your trust eventually, although I know it won't be easy.

Regards,
Paul

Original Message by crazydik on March 20, 2009 00:04
==========
Paul, I have been a massive supported of Agoracom and Noront since the beginning. I cannot abide what has happened. It is sickening. I also believe that your employee has broken the law and that charges should be layed. To not dismiss this person immediately for a profound breach of trust does not bode well for Agoracom. With respect, as lawyers you must know the importance of distancing the company from these actions, and doing so publicly and vociferously. To do otherwise smacks of condenation. I will not return to this forum until proper steps are taken. Good luck to you and George and the rest.

Richard (crazydik)

New Message
Please login to post a reply