HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Finally bought back in a bit . I see the background stars lining up fairly steadily , to list some : Big miners active on M&A again , U.S. economy beginning to stabilize, aboriginal issues in hand, Sudbury working, the POT takeover, the Aussie Henry wake-up call, infrastructure support from Cad/Ont, significant (to value) in - hand and expanding resource(s?), CLF rolling in dough, necessary economies of scale requires control of big resource, general USD policy weakness, and general return of investors to an equity component. While I see nothing happening short term, I sense there is now little downside here for the well diversified. What is changing mostly is the background and sentiment as both companies and individuals see a need to pull out the tin cans from under the mattress and corporations seek advantage in the low rate environment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply