HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Man it is very fustrating when you write and just before you finish you lose it!! Therefore, the following is just a shorter version of my humble opinion. The way I see it is that the institutions have been divided in terms of their estimation of Noront's value. The line is drawn with the likes of Dundee who got in later at a lower price, as opposed to Rosseau Asset whose entry price is much higher. So if Cliff`s is the one who has been beating up Noront's SP over the last 9 months they would be the ones who divided the funds. Just like the retail share holders who got in at a lower price, they to might take a lower price. Someone people are here on this forum working to convince shareholders that Noront is worth less. Now if Rosseau wants to hold onto control of Noront they will need support from an unlikely source, retail. I think this is why they have been very accommodating to us as of late. They also desperately need to get the share price up in order to get the value they need to break even, if not make a profit. Is this why they are drilling the regional targets, the biggest bang for our buck. And the kicker the deep target. We will need solid resource info to get the SP past the downward pressure. I hope that the BOD and Rosseau are successful in saving Noront from an early demise. So the lines are being drawn, for the Battle of THE RING OF FIRE.

sorry about the bold I could not fix it ,bad day writing I guess,paliman

New Message
Please login to post a reply