HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I haven't posted since the NR in August. Been taking a little snooze, and ocassionally shuffling over to the computer to have a look at GNH. Yawn, still preliminary, that one, but could be something there.

Saw today that Hudbay took a nice position in BMK. That is actually pretty exciting. Not because it is BMK (those guys have stagnated for some time), but because Hudbay, like Cliffs, has come out of the shadows and declared their interest in the ROF.

I don't think that there was anything particularly special about their choice of BMK other than it is cheap, and has lots of land in the ROF. Why go after NOT when you can buy 6 shares of BMK for the same bang.

And you know that all the results thus far are early, preliminary, and a mere promise of things to come ( and yes, I am including the Eagles etc in that thought).

By my count, that makes two majors that have slipped into the ring.

Two majors both with their eyes on the prize. Two majors that, one would think, would like to win the gold medal (no pun intended).

I have always enjoyed a good scrap. Especially, in the heavyweight division (no, Wes, I wasn't referring to you).

Notwithstanding my ongoing assessment that our management sucks and the deep drilling has stalled for various reasons, it seems that all is unfolding as it should as this area slowly becomes identified as the next major mining camp in Canada.

Let's see who comes to the party next.

Feel free to wake me up.

But until then,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me up at $20.00

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply