HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Notigans,

Just reviewed the audio presentation that my boy recorded for me on my old trusty micro-cassette recorder,...... remember those? before MP 3's. I had duties relating to my employ that kept me from the action this afternoon.

Looks like I will have to wait to see the slideshow, which will air tomorrow at 4 PM again.

So a 55% dissaproval for the share award plan..... great news!

Dissaproval for new options plan....great! Ol' Joe quickly motioned for the existing option plan in lieu, it passed but a setback for them, imo.

Those that thought news was forthecoming must be dissapointed, I know that is how I feel about this stock right now but it is not how I feel about the ROF story unfolding. The jailbreak is coming soon and our shares won't be stuck in Folsom prison with our emotions much longer. " I hear a train a comin'"

It is my opinion that significant news will come after the government clears the remaining issues with the NAN First Nations, then announcement of an all season road. We are still in a confluence stage and all the impending news needs to come together in the right manner.

This all to happen before we get the results from Hole 94"W"....and a few others... the results of which this BOD is probably already aware of.... results of which will give us a 50% increase...to somwhere in the neighborhood of 700M tonnes of Ni ..... About where the RAGLAN deposit was estimated before production began. All this news still to come by the end of the year. This is the part of the AGM which was of most interest to me, again it is only what I gleaned from the audio.

Hole 94 just skirted the mineralization zone ... in other words...expensive hole, but now we've got it! We ultimately have to put all our trust in that Jeremy Niemi is doing the right things for us. Niemi and his geo team. After all, doesn't it feel better to trust a former Kinross guy over the Barrick lot?

I am surprised they did not mention exactly when drilling will stop before Christmas or that no one had asked this detail. I guess we'll get a news release when the warden see's it fit to do so.

Was that Irish asking Wes if anybody is "shopping" for NOT? Way to go Irish!!

So, I'm optomistic and at the same time dissapointed. Impatient for news, yet I know that it is beyond my immediate control. A "confined feeling" of which any prisoner could tell you is how they feel on a daily basis. It is this same daily business that keeps (SP) us shackled for now. Lord knows we've all earned a parole at least.

mynot

PS: 20 million in dillution since WES came on??? Is that fact correct? Anybody counted the PP's and warrants? It sure seems like more. Acutally it is the "emotional dillution" that has worn on shareholders, Wes. "Feels"more like 50+ miilion!

New Message
Please login to post a reply