HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just felt like expressing my opinion. I've been here for three years (or more). I just have a feeling that there has to be better times to come for us with this one. A lot of good points on both sides of the arguement but at this point I can't help but believe that better days are coming our way. Maybe a bit of a wait for it but I think it will come. I read the boards daily but try not to get too excited about any of the arguements either for or against the BOD and what is going on behind the scenes. I've made my decision to stay and i'll live with it good or bad.

All that being said though, it would sure be nice to get some good news and some price appreciation for a change. Get back to the good old days when the price was climbing high and I would get my RBC direct banking alerts "NOT- price has increased by 10% since yesterdays close"

600V

New Message
Please login to post a reply