HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Obviously a lot of luck would be needed. But fortitude brings luck. Or as a very successful friend of mine says, the harder I work the luckier I get.

Do you not like the questions or you think getting the answers are impossible? Some of the basic questions should be available for investors: am I investing in a producing company or an exploration company? I know exactly what I'm investing in with FNC. Not sure with Noront. I assume much. What are the next targets? some others, such as:

Jacki added another good question, β€œisn't withholding pertinent new information from stockholders illegal?!”

Happy asked another good question for Wes, β€œIs he anticipating good results from FNC. If they did hit, would it benefit Noront. If it would, can he offer assistance to Smith? If not why not?”

I'm not naive, and when you ask these questions of CEO it gets a chuckle, because let's face it even they don't know the answers to some basic questions or it's at the heart of the CEO's conflict of interest of representing two types of shareholders. However, I find CEO's appreciate the forthrightness. Even asking about the CEO's conflict of interests yields interesting results. Often including, "I'm a shareholder too." Now apply that to how will you handle the dividends -as in the case of FNC's anticipated influx of cash from CHM deals going on that Smtih told me point-blank not to ask about , and there's enough fudge in the dividend response to make me keep asking. I haven't even thought of asking Wes the same question. For that matter, what he thinks of the FNC tactic of having more grassroots companies then what I think is healthy. Will Noront consider buying more withing the healthy range, and not to FNC extent? Will Noront consider buying out Fancamp, as it's focus if they miss on C-1 will go to iron. And once/if FNC hits, Smith has rep of selling out cheaply. They've learned a lesson from FWR.

It would be interesting for Probe to offer for FNC and push Cliffs to see if they really are content with FWR and JV or want more. Then Probe will know if their ROF land is useless or not. Probe is now a gold company, so if Cliffs isn't interested, then chromite becomes an incentive for the land grab once Cliffs develops access to infrastructure. Now that I think of it, that would be an interesting strategy for FNC and PRB ceos to conspire on. That's a Probe and Fancamp phone call right there.

When asking unconnected parties like Harvey, neighboring CEO's, Mungall, or major investors in ROF such as Mineralfields, interesting responses occur. Mineralfields for example says, we recommend our shareholders invest in ROF because we feel the ROF will make a lot of return. Mungal stands by his initial report. Harvey Maintains the bulk lies deep under FNC, but there is so much more of NOT land to explore. UC's CEO is confident the bulk has yet to be found. Various CEO's feel NOT, due to large institutional holdings, will sell to the highest bidder and though retail will be disappointed in not getting a 20 bag return, it will be decent. But everything changes once Cliffs gets access going. then NOT's land will be bid at a premium. there's really so much not understood about ROF geology and thank God Noront is drilling, or Cliffs would be able to buy everyone out for a dime -cheaper then FWR. Mac by the way still thinks Noront and Fancamp are a great investment, and Smith think Noront is a steal. TBM's B.B. says withholding info on visuals is legal and proper, but withholding assays is disreputable, as has marred the rep of Halo's CEO. However, it hasn't hurt it's SP has it?

Shall I go on? There's plenty of info to reap from asking the audacious questions that collectively can help get more SP demand then supply. We do not have to sit back passively.

Thanks for indulging my musings, it feels good to get it out.

-sg

New Message
Please login to post a reply