HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT-longs,

For over a year now I have been checking the MNDMF website for any news that relates to Northern Development and First Nations issues.

I have read most of the news releases Minsiter Gravelle has issued during this time. These releases often...always refer to the Ring of Fire Development for the significant Chromite discoveries and the decades of potential mining activity which would follow.

It was only today that I noticed the Minister has changed his "quick facts" to include the following new description:

"With more than 30 companies exploring the Ring of Fire, current estimates suggest the possible potential for decades of chromite production, as well as signficant production of Nickel, Copper and Platinum."

I was quite pleased to see this new ROF summary and expect it to trail in the quick facts section of all news releases going forward. Good news indeed. Now if we can just get the Media machine to pick this fact up when they report stroies of their own we would be better off. Although news has been very sparse, I am glad to see KWG finally getting some news out and make an effort to move the timeline along.

Now just who's Nickel, Copper and Platinum is the Minister refering to.... and why the need to add these minerals after 2+ years of nothing but Chromite talk?????? Hmmmmmm??

Stuffing my stocking with NOT shares this year. Especially at these prices!

I did get a reply email from Amanda letting me know that drill crews are still "active" and expect to wrap up whatever they are doing along with support staff by Dec.10-13 for the break.

I also expect a call from Wes to discuss the Regional map... I 'm hoping.

Best to all.

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply