HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree on every point you made and lament the fact that such a great asset as noront can fall into the hands of such an incompetent bunch. I also think that most of the blame should go to those original clowns who instigated the revolt against Nemis et all without any knowledge nor background in the mining business.As any good ceo can tell you:never meddle with the business that you know nothing about.I believe that we retail investors are the true victims here.For when we made the decision to invest in Noront,we also bought into the management team as well.We certainty did not buy into the leadership of one idiotic money manager from power- hungry- land and I hope that he and his croonies can now bask in their own glory of lost and misery til eternity.They might as well shoot their own feet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply