HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks guys/Gals. I was away all day, but see that my "Under the Radar" post provoked some discussion re Wes and the BOD. Good.

Please do not misunderstand something. Nothing has changed my opinion that our new BOD and Wes, have not helped, or respected Noront shareholders. I have felt that for the last 3 years the Hedgies have been trashing our company. In fact, I sold much of my position in Noront because of my disgust with this management. As many of you know, I was a Richard Nemis admirer from the gitgo. Richard was a most respected, honorable CEO.

I still do not trust this BOD. I continue to fear a low ball sell out. I complimented Wes on his interview, because for the first time I saw a more positive, more professional, more informed presentation than any previously. I hoped that this signified a new beginning of more transparency, and more upscale marketing for Noront.

We'll wait and see if it means anything special.

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply