HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great synopsis Sum. I was one of those that grew up in Southern Ontario, graduated with a minty fresh degree and, with an offer in hand reconnected with a few high school buddies that had moved Alberta. It was an easy decision to head west when we compared $$$'s.

Rolling into Alberta then was considerably different then. I denied my education to get into the patch and make some major dinero.

My family back home was aghast that I would do so. A strong back and stamina was not the lesson I was taught. I recall the term "The deviant migration to the frontier". I lived in Alberta for several years before I met someone that was born here. The culture was so different then that I referred to having immigrated to Alberta.

Forty years later, Alberta's identity and culture has been diluted and is no longer recognizable. The city state movement and urbanization has resulted in a socio-political landscape that is no different than any other AmeriCanadian society. Now there are folks in Calgary putting ducks ahead of dollars. (BTW we are not running out of either)

There are still real men and women doing the dirty work in rural AB, but now they are bubble wrapped and dehumanized to the point of variable production units.

If I had to do it over again now, I would chase a geology degree and head south to the Ontario frontier of McLeodLake.

I remarked to Donny P years ago that the richest gazillionaire to come out of the RoF play will be the first guy to set up a trailer park and hotel. If the halfyanks of S. Ont. don't want the personal spoils that will roll out of the RoF, you can count on the maritimers and some of us Alberta Oldtimers to be there.

I am of the opinion that the ore is coming out of the ground regardless of which marginal politician's name is on the parliamentary marquee. RHammer said it best though.

Aafab

New Message
Please login to post a reply