HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I an interested in the area known as the Ring of Fire, have held shares in various companies in the R of F, and am qualified to reply to some who make statements that are simply out of touch with how the real world operates. This discussion is not about you and me. Even though you may choose to think it is.

I am very interested in the views of some of the posters on this board. They help me to make decisions about the timing of development projects. Others I simply ignore, as you may. Just quit reading anything I post. You will feel better and learn less.

This is one of the better boards , and some readers have appreciated some of my ideas. It is clear in the responses. We were talking at length about the development of Northern Ontario. Not Cliffs and NOT. Some feel that N. Ontario could rescue us from a lot of problems. Soon.

I just think it cannot happen quickly. And I stated plainly why it will not happen quickly. And from my life experience, I know I am more factual and realistic than nearly any public figure you will meet, and certainly more so than some of the posters who day trade the R of F companies. I have followed them for years. Some are completely full of doodoo. It is good to know who . So that is why I am here.

I have lost less money since I figured out the good guys from the bad at the NOT board and other R of F boards. This is a lengthy answer to your personal remarks Sum4.

I have taken the time to respond , in order to remain credible to the few who value my presence on this and other Agroacom boards. And perhaps you will reconsider your remarks.

Now off to bed for me. Tomorrow begins another business day for me, believe it or not. And perhaps for you?

Regards from Niagara,

Kobe

New Message
Please login to post a reply