HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

And " Cliffs Natural Resources states on its website that it hopes to start production on the mine in 2015." HOPES to start in 2015

That my fellow ROf`s is all i`ve been trying to stress all along.Remember what a handul of disgruntled natives did to busy southern Ontario highways.And no one stopped them.

The ROF should have been up and running LONG ago,but as i`ve stated in the past,the big money will remain VERY uneasy about this kind of situation where a few can take you hostage.

Look at them all.Look at the big picture and how many seperate bands there are.All it takes is one.

This is nothing short of shameful.EVERYone should be benifiting by now from the ROF.Investors,workking tax payers working the mines,government tax coffers,and of course,those who will benifit for doing nothing.

That`s about all i dare say without being branded a racist for talking about your biggest obstacle.At least it`s not the elephant in the room anymore,it`s out in the open and they`re talking about it more.

In the mean time,the government and The Toronto Star beg for money and continue to try and make me feel guilty about living conditions for people virtually sitting on a gold mine.

There, got THAT off my chest lol But sadly,those are the facts :(

New Message
Please login to post a reply