HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Morning my friend: the usual in the patio?

A) Any contract must be judged in the context of the time of when it was made, customs of that time, and the satisfaction of the signers.

Many things not considered valuable at the time, may be so in the future, but that has no bearing on the contract unless specified.

As a crude example -- much of the permafrost / wetlands, now effectively worthless will be extremely valuable in the near future, due to the earth modifying it's axis and turning it into a tropical paradise. the new Bahamas. however in the meantime ??

B) Now , as to the 54-40 factor, when will the gov't pay my family for lands taken by force with no compensation in the North East A la Little Eva ? soooo

U OWE ME !

hmmm, for what ? Something that you had nothing to do with ?? nah, just your friendship and joining me in coffee, I am buying.

C) Greed, sheeesh just what is Greed? Wanting to get the best deal you can with the resources and investments you have made? If so, both the Noront investors AND the F Nations are guilty. The investors for wanting the max value for the money they have tied up instead of enjoying it, and the F Nations for using every legal trick to get back values that they long ago gave up legally and morally for what was acceptable at that period.

Any one interested in a simple, uncomplicated, lil gold mine in Mexico? Sexy Mule throw in.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

New Message
Please login to post a reply