HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Fridays movement has triggered many bullish events. We have crossed the 50dma again. 200dma is .37 cents. Chart is shaping up.

What i've noticed today and the past couple of sessions is the buying is from the bushes. Bids aren't visible, creating the illusion of a weak bid. This has accomplished their goal of bringing out retail punter sellers. Sad, but true. Then, wham, big buys right in to the ask, often a market purchase (buy all shares until your complete order is filled rather than sitting on the bid and waiting). On top of this the bid is often reloaded.

If you're one of the sellers, I suggest leaving and never looking back as you'll surely be upset with your early exit. I'll eat my hat if this isn't much higher in the months coming. I have no clue how high, there have been many predictions, my personal thought is we will be bought out before we ever see the true value of our shares. This is only bad IMO if you're in at $2 or above and have no money to bring your average cost down. I believe many are hedging against a premature buyout. I honestly believe in the next month or so we are going to see some fireworks. Good luck to everyone.

djje

New Message
Please login to post a reply