HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"So we move ahead....slowly."

For sure Sum, 1st quarter of 2013 come and gone. Knowledge of the Ring of Fire has never been in more quantity than it is today for the masses of potential investors that could be, should be, buying into the good thing. So why are we not seeing the huge orders, the 10/20/30 millioin shares traded per day instead of the lethargic? Hell, how about a steady 1/2/3 million a day? What's the hold up on volumn? The Ring is in papers around the globe, on the tongues of most across canada and i would imagine on near all Ontarians minds especially those that give a damn about provincial politics. Cleary there is no investment rush going on. We have the departure of Wes, soon followed up by Joe's departure, PP running the show and still no word of a CEO replacement, share holders hated the last time delays in filling the position but who knows maybe Paul P can break a record. "No Plan B"Cliffs is in the dumps with it's Iron ore operations and stuck in legal limbo tit for tat with Canada Chrome Corportation awaiting decision. Of course, you have to know that a yes vote in favor of Cliffs will bring an appeal and vise versa with a vote for CCC, a quagmire indeed. The tortuosity of uncertainty with respect to the timelines for proper and successful non confrontational consultation, necessary submissions, winter road construction, power requirement, water requirements all necessary permitting together with Cliffs/CCC all coupled with Governmental non committal ambiquity yada yada yada imho serve only to more completely obfuscate the foreseeable future of the Ring of Fire and by default does not propogate investor confidence which only serves to continually stagnate the sp.

Going forward i do remain optimistic that sooner or later the Precious Ring will quit smoldering and provide shareholders with an amazing flashover!

By the way, let us not forget the weather...pray for early cold winters and late late springs at the Ring. I see many Rolligons in the future for NOT.

Brave young lass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYIhTH-1GfQ

Last week the Webequie winter road went down to 1/2 loads, soon to be closing. Hopefully Richards drill team is not up to thier you know whats in water.

Best wishes to all this Easter Holiday

May you and yours be safe.

Ps. I have posted a note on the off topic forum, if you have some time please take a look see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply