HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I totally agree. It's from KWG's POV, but what a view it is!

I believe with the budget ( for Ontario ) coming down on May 2nd, if Wynne doesn't step up to the plate and actually DO something except talk endless dribble about possibilities blah blah blah.....Then She will have her budget defeated and take her chances with an election.

Why would any politician take a chance and perhaps lose power when they're sitting in power at the moment.

Wynne has the opportunity to be apart of a Legacy. Come May 2nd, if she comes with an empty wallet ( I know, I know, Ontario has no money left in the wallet. ) she loses the election and Hudak steps in. He's already stating his party will make it a priority.

The Ring of Fire IS the deal of the century.....what other industry will provide more monies for the provincial coffers?

That's my rant for friday. I know we will all make money from our investments here. It's just the When factor that eludes us at the moment.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply