HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Babjak1, really enjoying your posts these days, Funny you mention your travelling experience of Radio exposure regarding the Ring of Fire, had the good fortune to have experienced the exact yesterday as well while campaigning for my Captain Kirk. It felt great to hear about the Ring of Fire live, repeditively, across at least 6 radio stations in my region.

Lots of Ring of Fire exposure country wide yesterday due to Mr. Rae's departure from the Liberal party.

Radio stations and Network TV stations arcross the country mounted the news forefront on every news break and we in Alberta were treated to mention of the "Ring of Fire" Mining Development numerous times thoughout the day. Words such as "Promising new Mining District", "Up and Coming Ring of Fire Development", "Exciting new development" and so forth.

If the citizens (potential investors) of the country were not Ring aware they certainly should be unless of course they live in a cacoon and have no exposure to news.

Bob's made a smart move imo, one sure to fill up the bank account much more so than an MP salary would for sure. Post Cliffs' announcement and NOT's follow up i find it strange how eerily silent Cheif Moonias has been, may be a good thing, maybe not. The EW corridor development will likely mean that Marten Falls may have to wait awhile longer for an all weather road and Bridge to somewhere. Webequie must be so pumped to have NOT confirm its support and committment to the EW route.

Given the exposure of late, lethargic volumns mask the reality of whats coming, speaks to the deplorable condition the Venture is in. Change of times on the horizon for NOT.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply