HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello Everyone,

I am not only new to this Agoracom Noront forum, but also new to the stock market and to investing in companies in general. I wish to contribute to the information base many of you have provided for others; greatly appreciated. Here is some information from infomine which I found interesting and would like to share as it relates closely to Noront's underground mine design; please forgive any duplication. My questions, which I plan to pose to Noront directly at some point, or another, is whether 1) The the geological and rheological make up of the mineral base at the Eagle Nest complex will present any problems with back-fill pasting for the underground network to be established ? & 2) Will the water quality and or pH levels found in the area affect the mines integrity in relation to the cementation processes to be used?

If any of you know about mining company operations or mining in general please comment.

Investing info. (books, websites, and education) would be greatly appreciated.

Long live Noront and I wish all those invested all the best.

http://www.infomine.com/library/publications/docs/internationalmining/aldea2010.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply