HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Tim Hudak does not get the credit he deserves, he was in the Harris government and like all of subordinates had to take orders from the leader, good or bad but in the future the whiners only always remember the poor decisions and the wrong person usually gets the blame. I will bet my last dollar that the majority of Tim Hudak's critics have never heard the video speech about The PC's party plan for Ontario. I have lived in Ontario for 46 years and have never heard a better word perfect speech delivered from any other party leaders or important politicians. I would also like to bet that the whiners have not read any of the PC's white papers setting out what needs to be done to stand a chance of getting Ontario back on it's feet to the to great Province it was when I first came here. He is also a qualifed economist so he certainly has the ability to get the job done for Ontarians who have tried the rest and see where that has got us.

So step 1 is - Find Tim Hudak's speech on the Internet and listen to it.

Step 2 is - Read all of the PC's party white papers on what Ontario needs.

Then ask yourselves who the Feds will support to advance the "Ring of Fire"

The Vegas odds makers I am sure will make them favourites.

End.

(If I have made any mistakes grammar or spelling please excuse this as I have just got out of Hospital after being tied to a drip for life support for 4 days, and if things do not improve for Ontario this time I am sure as likely to be back in hospital on life support again.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply