HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Miners weigh in on billion-dollar Ring of Fire pledge

Thanks Irish!! :)

But really now Moe, you didn't really mean the Provinces pledge and the Mattawa commitment were..."empty gestures".

I think Moe is on the other side of the coin and is surrendering to the fact that consensus is peaking for the EastWest route. "It's a no-go without rail".... Well before the first rail spike can ever be hammered, we need a road and to open things up, no?

I guess he's just watching out for his shareholders, and Chief Moonias, that are being factored out of the immediate equation here, but NOT in the long term!!!! The Chromite will be second fiddle, that he has to realize. By the way Moe, why don't you apply to Build Canada Fund on your own. Get that Port Authority/ONTC thing going, that we have heard scant mention of lately, or better yet, by someone at Deloitte and expensive steak dinner!

C'mon Moe be a team player!

On the flipside of the coin, I was pleased with Coutt's statements, quite poistive!

I think Alan and Rick have already had that steak dinner :)

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply