HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello;

I have been a long time reader of this forum, but this is my first post ever.

I'm an accountant and have been investing in the stock market for years but Noront is my first investment in mining. I'm sure my investment is minimal compared to some people here (a bit more than 200,000 shares) and since I started investing in Noront, I have also jumped into KWG, BOL and BMK.

As an accountant, I always do my homework to valuate a stock before investing in it, and although I'm no Warren Buffet, I do pretty good at valuating what I am used to investing in (being most anything but mining) and deciding if it's worth the investment.

As for mining stocks, I have no idea how to valuate the value of shares. I know that stock markets can be unpredictable, one minute bringing the value of a stock way more than what it is truly worth, or bringing it way down below value the next.

I would like the opinion of the experts here as to what they think Noront is worth per share. I've read an article at one time that the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines estimates that Noront has at least 10 billions worth of minerals in the ground, and the TSX's website list the number of shares outstanding for Noront at almost 232 million.

It would be interesting to get opinions as to what people think is the true value of Noront (in the hopes that the madness of the stock market brings even to higher prices :)

Thank you,

New Message
Please login to post a reply