HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Calling Out Mr.Gravelle.. if you have not already done so...
Nov 26, 2014 09:47AM

Keegann, I took you advice and sent a similiar message to Premier Wynne so that she can ask Mr. Gravelle what he has been up to; see below.

Premier Wynne,

My faith in Mr. Gravelle is dwindling. At one time I thought of him as a man with a passion to get the job done and see that Ontario prospers. But now I don't see or hear of him, nor his name, mentioned at all in the news as of late, which leads me to wonder if he is in hiding from those who are questioning him about the Ring of Fire. His inaction speaks volumes, and his words are hollow. If you truly believe he is the man for the job then have him stop dithering, stand his ground, and for God sake do something that makes me want to believe in him again. The First Nations and Ontario are calling upon you and him to move the Ring of Fire from dream to reality, so take charge and make sure he does what he is suppose to do, for if he cannot he should step down.

New Message
Please login to post a reply