HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Northern Policy Institute R.O.F. ( Existing and Proposed ) Infrastructure Map

Friends,

There seems to be something amiss in regards to the NPI's inclsuion of the TGR/Mushkegowuk in this recent infrasturcture map.

The idea of Muskegowuk FN partnering with the James Bay Port Authority trust was floated about back in 2012 and at the time it was only considering buying the ONR and maintaining the railservice up to Mosonee. If I recall, they proposed to use the ONR rail assets to build the new line from Nakina northward to the ROF and also had the blessing of Smeenk from KWG for this idea but only if the North-South route was the "chosen" path as it would use the existing EA and engineering study by Krech/Cliffs.

Considering this new entity "TGR" which was only recently formed in May of 2013, and has a limited financial history to report as far as annual revenue goes, has somehow managed to sway the entire Mushegowuk elder council into getting involved in the ROF infrastucture picture by simply mentioning who their bankers are to the tribal councils lawyer, is unbelievable. Who are these guys?

TGR's company president who vaguely answered questions on the company's capabilities and finances and also made general references to their "expertise".

This shadowiness is troubling.

How did the Norhtern Policy Institute decide to include them on the map?

Rickford refutes that any discussions the Mushekegowuk had have taken place with FEDNOR not with him.

Yet somehow this FN led "policy-option" has peeked an interest from PM Harper's office??

Somehow the Mushkegowuk have not even had discussions with the Matawa FN about this new proposed option..... and they are on the map??

Sure TGR may say they have the financing in place -$150 million ready to invest - with deep pocket backers ready to finance the rest- the 410 km rail and transmission line cooridor- along with a deep water port to boot. I just don't believe it...everything here seems a bit shady.

By my calculations all this activity is in in $the 1.5 billion-2.5 billion range.

If the province hasn't talked to TGR & Mush and the Fed's haven't either - what gives?

What is more disturbing is the fact that Mushkegowuk's Chief Martin said he needed to seek financing for the environmental studies for this new plan in Toronto this week - are you kidding me??

I'm sure you all know how long a process this will take if the Matawa somehow agree to partner in this new venture as it would require years of study and provincial and environmental hurdles.

What ever happened to the Deloitte commission papers... have they been waiting on theNorthern Policy Instutute to draw this map on infrastructure for the ROF?

IMO, there are too many bakers and not enough..... candlestick makers... to light the Ring of fire.

In other news, I hear Noront is prepping the camp for some field work. They have a 12-man drill team heading up to Esker, comprised of 11 politicians to "spin" the drill bit...and 1 geologist on hand to "get it right".

SMH,

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply